Almustapha Bello has over 18-years cognate experience working in both public and private sectors of the Nigerian economy. He has held various technical and managerial positions spanning IT training, project management, monitoring and evaluation training, IT operations, Database Administration, IT Project Management, Identity Management, and Well skilled in the use of ICT Facilities, in particular, Graphics and website Design, software Development, Biometric Data Capture, Spss, Installations and maintenance, Networking and Data Base Expert.
- He is the Master Trainer with Araj computer institute, in three month ICT Training, of Nigerian police corps sokoto.
- He is the Master Trainer with Araj computer institute, in three month ICT Training, of Road safety corps sokoto.
- He is the Master Trainer with Araj computer institute in three month ICT Training, of Nigerian customs service sokoto.
- He is the Master Trainer with Araj computer institute, in three month ICT Training, of Road safety corps Taraba.
- He is the Master Trainer with Araj computer institute, in three month ICT Training, of Road safety corps Kaduna.
- He is the Master Trainer with Araj computer institute, in three month ICT Training, of Warawa Local Government Kano State.
- He has facilitated classes in Training over 200 staff of Neighborhood initiative at immigration training college, sokoto 2007
- He has been a lecturer with Sokoto state polytechnic, some of the curses he taught includes Industrial Management, Entrepreneurship Development, principles of Selling, public finance, public accounting, principles of management
- He has facilitated classes in Project Management, project monitoring and evaluation, soft skills, productivity techniques at Bayeru University Kano on preparation Of National Identity Card 2001.
- He also acted as a resource person for 3 Days retreat for Honorable Members of sokoto state House of assembly from 27th – 29thoct 2008 on theme- Understanding the complexities of legislative practice in a democracy.
- He is an International Agent with Modi Academic International Institute for promoting STRAFORD UNIVERSITY Educational Programmed 24A lajpat IV, Ring road, New Delhi 110014, India from 2015 to Date.
- As a versatile project manager, he supervise the team of Database and Software professionals in the delivery of the National Identity Management System (NIMS) project. Which comprises: Enrolment of citizens & legal residents, assignment of Unique Identifier – National Identification Number (NIN) generation, General Multipurpose Card (GMPC) eID card personalization. The Nigerian eID Card is acclaimed as one of the most sophisticated smart cards in the world, from February 2013 – 17th April 2014 in sokoto state.
- He was a member of SAGEM Technical Working Group on National Identify Card as LTA Bodinga LGA sokoto.
PAPER PRESENTED AT WORKSHOP AND CONFERENCE
- A paper presentation Theme: Life Style and Consumer Behavior at MBA Class Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto. Organize by Dr. M.S. Umar, Faculty of Management Science March 2011.
- A paper presentation – Theme: Youth Employment and Live hood strategies a -3 days’ workshop of National Directorate of Employment (NDE) at Women Centre Conference Hall opposite CBN Abuja 2011.
- * A paper presentation – Theme: Crime Management and Prevention Delivered in 3 days Seminar of Security Awareness for the 23 Local Government Executive of Sokoto State. Organize by Crown Continental Limited at Sokoto Guest Inn Limited, Sokoto State 22ndSeptember 2011.
- Effective Communication as part of policy management, a paper presented at the Mandatory Continuing Professional Training (MCPT) organized by the Institute of Personal Management (IPMA) on 9th – 10th July 2011 in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
- ICT’s and good governance the way forward a paper presented at two-days training workshop for ICT’s Officers in Warawa Local Government Kano State 21st – 22nd March 2010.
- Sexual Harassment in work place a paper presented at 3 days seminar on working relationship between career civil servant in the Local government areas organized by ARAJ Management Consultants on 12th – 14th June 2009 at Conference Hall in Wudil Local Government Kano State.
- * Strategies for mature and declining stage a paper presented at MBA Class Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto. Organize by Dr. M.S. Umar, Faculty of Management Science July 2012.
- TEXT BOOKS PUBLISHED:
- Research methodology and statistical tools.
- Principles of marketing.
- Computer appreciation and application.
- Entrepreneurship and small business.
- Introduction to business.
- Essential of public finance for Diploma and HND Students.
- Theory and practice of management.
- Teach yourself Graphic and website Design
- Assistant Head, IT & Systems – Caliphate computer Limited (Aug. 2000 – July. 2004)
- Responsible for management and administration of the company databases
- Member of the team of reviewers of the company’s IT Standards, Policies, Strategies & Procedures’ document.
- Network Administrator: with Department of National Civic Registration (DNCR) from 2004-2009
- Assigned with assembling of computers, Network cable, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Supervisor: National Identity Management Commission sokoto from 12th February 2013 -17th April 2014.
- Manages and supervises the day to day running of the Centre. Manages people and operations
- Ensures that performance targets are met
- Manage data transmission to back end
- Ensures that issues are resolved or escalated as appropriate
- Develops and submits daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports of the Centre to the Operations Department
- And other ancillary functions in the Enrolment and Registration Centre.
- Coordinating IT Programs for North West/South west Zone National Identity Management Commission Abuja from 25th April to Date.
- Manages and supervises the day to day running of the North west and south west Zone. Manages people and operations
- Ensures that performance targets are met in the states.
- Manage data transmission to back end
- Ensures that issues related to IT are resolved or escalated as appropriate in North west/south west zone.
- Develops and submits daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports of the Zone.
- And other ancillary functions in IT related issues in North west/south west Zone.
- Set up enrolment centers in sokoto, kebbi, zamfara, kano, katsina, jigawa
Academic Education Attained
- Masters in Business Administration, Usman Danfodio University Sokoto
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Usman Danfodio University Sokoto
- BSC Edu Economics - Usman Danfodio University Sokoto
- HND in Business Management, sokoto State Polytechnic
- Diploma in Public Account and Auditing
- Diploma in Hard Ware maintain ace, Usman Danfodio University Sokoto
- Diploma in computer: Megatech computer institute sokoto
- Certificate in Graphics and Website Design, Aptech New Delhi India.
- SSCE – Senior School Certificate, Ahmadu Bello Academy Farfaru
Memberships: Member, Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
- Almustapha Bello is Happily married with children .